The Cliffs at Mountain Park
Encompassing 5,000 acres of rolling terrain, The Cliffs at Mountain Park is located at the heart of The Cliffs communities. Members enjoy a Gary Player Signature golf course, a wellness center, and a newly expanded clubhouse with a wrap-around porch fondly known as the Cabin.
Inside the gates is an 8.5-mile trail system with surprising little features like our Greene Pond Pavilion. Venture further and you’ll find countless state parts and forests for hiking, biking, and endless exploring.
Centrally located among The Cliffs’ seven communities and the celebrated cities of Greenville, SC and Asheville, NC, Mountain Park offers the atmosphere of a quaint mountain hideaway with the convenience and sophistication of great cities just minutes away.
Best of all, from the moment you join, all The Cliffs has to offer is yours. One club membership at The Cliffs grants access to seven communities from the shores of Lake Keowee to the mountains just outside Asheville, including an unparalleled collection of seven nationally-acclaimed golf courses, more than a dozen dining venues, and outdoor adventure specialists to guide you through our Blue Ridge Mountain majesty and more.
The Cliffs at Mountain Park spreads across 5,000 acres. Elevations range from 1,500 feet in the valley to over 3,000 feet on the ridgeline. Homes for sale at The Cliffs at Mountain Park begin in the mid $800,000s and homesites are available starting in the mid $100,000s. The new neighborhood, Golf Ridge, offers built-for-sale homes close to amenities or you have the option to build a custom home with The Cliffs Preferred Builders Program.
THE CLIFFS AT MOUNTAIN PARK AMENITIES
- Gary Player Signature course named one of GOLF Magazine’s Best New Courses upon its debut and one of Golfweek’s Top 100 Modern Courses.
- The recently renovated and expanded Cabin is a rustic, charming and casual clubhouse adjacent to the golf course, cart barn and golf boutique. It has been upgraded with expansive outdoor dining facilities, full locker rooms, offices, and private dining room.
- 8.1-mile trail system including eight nature trails and one multi-use trail for hiking and biking. Ranging from an easy stroll to a strenuous hike, the trails lead around ponds, over mountain streams and past native flora and fauna.
- The neighboring Village at Mountain Park features the wellness center and a dental office.
- Gate attendants provide 24-hour-a-day roaming security and are trained first responders.
Greenville, South Carolina is a quick drive to the south off Highway 25 and can be reached in less than 30 minutes. One of America's most vibrant cities, Greenville has been named "Top 10 Tastiest Town in the South" by Southern Living and "America's Best Downtowns" by Forbes. Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport offers a long list of direct flights. Major festivals and events in Greenville include Artisphere, Euphoria, Fall for Greenville, and a weekly Farmers Market.
To receive free information about relocating to The Cliffs at Mountain Park, you can either email us, or simply fill out the form below. As you continue your search for the best places to retire, we'll be happy to share our secrets with you!
In 2019, South Street Partners (SSP) acquired The Cliffs. South Street Partners is a private equity real estate investment firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC specializing in the development and management of luxury residential private club communities. Founded in 2009, South Street has deployed $320 million of equity across residential and commercial properties and has over $1 billion of assets under management. South Street acts as a principal investment platform as well as an operating partner and co-investor for institutional partners interested in special situations, opportunistic and value added real estate investments in the Southeastern United States as well as select continental US and international markets.