The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
Named for the vineyards of native muscadine grapes that wind through the community, The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards blends dazzling mountain vistas with exhilarating lakeside living. Rated by Golf Digest as one of the country’s top private courses, the Tom Fazio-designed golf course lies at an intersection of nature, between Lake Keowee’s aquamarine waters, the Jocassee Wilderness area, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Amenities include a recently renovated 20,000-square-foot clubhouse, a summer lakeside restaurant, The Lakehouse, a 10,000-square-foot Wellness Center, Pickleball courts, and an equestrian center with training and riding rings, a stabling barn, and more than 200 miles of riding trails through the adjacent Jocassee Gorges State Park.
But life at the lake wouldn’t be complete without the Keowee Vineyards Marina. With wet boat slips, fuel services, boat ramp, store and pool, you can dock your own boat, fuel up, stock up on supplies or rent one of the many pontoons, speed boats or jet skis.
Best of all, from the moment you join, all The Cliffs has to offer is yours. One club membership at The Cliffs grants access to seven communities from the shores of Lake Keowee to the mountains just outside Asheville, including an unparalleled collection of seven nationally-acclaimed golf courses, more than a dozen dining venues, and outdoor adventure specialists to guide you through our Blue Ridge Mountain majesty and more.
THE CLIFFS AT KEOWEE VINEYARDS AMENITIES
- Tom Fazio-designed course featuring breathtaking mountain views and eight holes directly on the water.
- 23,500-square-foot clubhouse with casual and formal dining, conference rooms, card rooms, a bar and lounge, banquet facilities, and an al fresco kitchen.
- The Lakehouse – a special event facility that incorporates three distinct areas with a dining room, covered outdoor space and pavilion, is the hub of summer activities.
- Wellness center with exercise facility, locker rooms, and pickleball courts.
- Private parks and managed trail system for hiking and biking with overlook and picnic areas.
- Full-service marina with outdoor pool and ship store, wet slips, dry storage, fuel dock, and launch capabilities. Pontoons, speed boats, canoes, kayaks, jet skis, and more are available for rental.
- Equestrian center with training and riding rings, stabling barn and over 200 miles of riding trails through the adjacent Jocassee Gorges Wilderness Area, named “One of the World’s Last Great Places” by National Geographic.
Select a homesite on which to build the home with one of our Preferred Builders or move right in to one of our featured listings. Homesites start in the $100,000s offering waterfront access or elevated views of Lake Keowee and select homes are available now starting from $800,000.
Brand-name shopping and a large selection of great restaurants can be found in Clemson, one of South Carolina's best college towns located 40 minutes away. Charming, bustling Greenville, SC is just one hour away.
To receive free information about relocating to The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards, you can either email us, or simply fill out the form below. As you continue your search for the best places to retire, we'll be happy to share our secrets with you.
In 2019, South Street Partners (SSP) acquired The Cliffs. South Street Partners is a private equity real estate investment firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC specializing in the development and management of luxury residential private club communities. Founded in 2009, South Street has deployed $320 million of equity across residential and commercial properties and has over $1 billion of assets under management. South Street acts as a principal investment platform as well as an operating partner and co-investor for institutional partners interested in special situations, opportunistic and value added real estate investments in the Southeastern United States as well as select continental US and international markets.