The Cliffs at Keowee Springs
Situated on 1,600 acres along the shores of Lake Keowee, The Cliffs at Keowee Springs offers boating and watersports, water fun at the Beach Club, hiking alongside streams and waterfalls, pickleball courts, Sportsman Trail, and scenic spots to enjoy the view. New amenities are currently in construction including a grand clubhouse as well as the Lake Club coming in 2023.
Home to one of Tom Fazio’s most versatile designs, the Keowee Springs course features a distinctive layout of three sets of six holes as well as the incorporation of family tees to provide the flexibility for families to play together without committing to all 18 holes.
Best of all, from the moment you join, all The Cliffs has to offer is yours. One club membership at The Cliffs grants access to seven communities from the shores of Lake Keowee to the mountains just outside Asheville, including an unparalleled collection of seven nationally-acclaimed golf courses, more than a dozen dining venues, and outdoor adventure specialists to guide you through our Blue Ridge Mountain majesty and more.
THE CLIFFS AT KEOWEE SPRINGS AMENITIES
- Tom Fazio Signature course designed to be family- and beginner-friendly, while still challenging for seasoned players, with three sets of six holes.
- The Beach Club on the banks of Lake Keowee, featuring zero-entry pool, water slides, complimentary paddle boards and kayaks, boat docks and a sandy beach.
- Home to The Cliffs water sports program that offers tours, lessons, and fun for boating sports.
- Keowee Springs is the home of the Sportsman Trail - an altogether different kind of course. The trail runs about a quarter-mile, roughly the equivalent of two par 3s and includes 12 stations that test your weapons skills.
- Gate attendants provide 24-hour-a-day roaming security and are trained first responders.
- A clubhouse opening this year that overlooks the golf course and will house dining, wellness, and a retail golf shop.
- The new Lake Club at The Landing is under construction and will feature an expansive pavilion with multiple pools, a state-of-the-art gym and sports courts.
Select a homesite on which to build the custom home one of our Preferred Builders, or move right in to one of our featured homes. Homesites start in the $100,000s offering waterfront access or elevated views of Lake Keowee, and select homes are available now starting from $1,300,000. Keowee Springs is also home to The Landing, with available lakefront homesites. New neighborhoods, Solstice Park, Waterscape, and Clubhouse Village, offer built-for-sale homes close to amenities.
The spirited college town of Clemson is less than 15 miles to the south. This best college town is filled with tasty restaurants, hip stores and quality medical care. A tad bit further south is Greenville, the "Hippest Little City in South Carolina" according to Garden & Gun, home to the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport.
In 2019, South Street Partners (SSP) acquired The Cliffs. South Street Partners is a private equity real estate investment firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC specializing in the development and management of luxury residential private club communities. Founded in 2009, South Street has deployed $320 million of equity across residential and commercial properties and has over $1 billion of assets under management. South Street acts as a principal investment platform as well as an operating partner and co-investor for institutional partners interested in special situations, opportunistic and value added real estate investments in the Southeastern United States as well as select continental US and international markets.