5 Reasons for Golfers to Visit Harbor Club This Month
From the beaches to the mountains and lakes, fall is a beautiful time of year in the southeast. And what better way to enjoy it than being out on the golf course. Whether you’re in the final stage of choosing or still just researching retirement golf communities, here are 5 reasons why you should pack your clubs and make the trip to Harbor Club on Lake Oconee in Georgia this month.
1. Fall Weather – by November in central Georgia, the heat and humidity of summer are finally gone for good and replaced with mild temperatures that are perfect for an afternoon of golf.
2. Beautiful Scenery – with the beautiful fall weather comes beautiful scenery on the second-largest lake in Georgia. The Harbor Club course gives you an opportunity to take in spectacular views of Lake Oconee as well as the fall foliage blanketing its wooded shoreline.
3. Pristine Conditions – Harbor Club’s bentgrass greens are at their best in the fall, providing firm and quick playing surfaces that roll true. In addition, unlike many other courses, Harbor Club does not overseed during the fall. This means less disruptions and better conditions for our players.
4. Masters-Inspired Deals – sure, it’s more than a little strange to be talking about the Masters while there is football being played, but once that first group tees off at Augusta National on November 12th, it will feel like April in the hearts of golf fans all over the world. Harbor Club wants to help you make the week even better, with their Masters Week Golf Specials. Take advantage and discover why the lakefront Harbor Club course consistently ranks among the top courses to play in Georgia.
5. Great Excuse to Get Out of the House – let’s face it, we all could use a break from our daily “in the house” routines. Thankfully, no sport is quite as social distancing-friendly as golf. Plus, Harbor Club has had special safety protocols in place since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic to help ensure player safety in and around the course.
If you’re considering retirement in Georgia, or searching for the perfect golf community, now is a great time to visit Harbor Club on Lake Oconee and experience their award-winning course and lifestyle. For more community or real estate information, visit the Harbor Club page or fill out the form below.